Tuesday, March 13, 2018

New book pages(s), new blog

Mostly to publicize a newly published book, I am starting up this author page/blog.
I hope to provide regular content to those interested in the American Civil War, which is for the most part the theme of my first three books.
Those books are the new novel published by Square Circle Press, The Last Circle of Ulysses Grant, the 2013 biography published by Casemate, General Gordon Granger: The Savior of Chickamauga and the Man Behind "Juneteenth", and a biography I am currently writing of James Montgomery, the Kansas abolitionist and Civil War colonel. After that, I hope my books will branch out beyond the Civil War.
I am planning to link this blog to a new Facebook page, where people can comment on posts, and to a new author page on Amazon, and possibly to other sites. I appreciate anyone else linking, reviewing and sharing.



2 comments:

X'ing (aka Tweeting) Prewar Kansas