Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Upcoming Events

I'll be at the Chronicle Book Fair this Sunday, Nov. 4, from 11 to 3 at the Queensbury Hotel in downtown Glens Falls. I'll be doing a five-minute reading between 1 and 1:30 (if no kids are around, I'm thinking a WT Sherman-Mary Audenried sex scene from the novel), then will be on a panel discussion from 2 to 3. I will also have discounted books for sale, both the 2018 novel The Last Circle of Ulysses Grant, and the 2013 biography of Civil War General Gordon Granger.
Then on Wednesday, November 14, I'll be in the great city of Albany, at Swifty's Pub on Everett Road, to talk to Da Buffs. That's a Civil War  dinner and discussion club (Barb and I are members). But you too can turn up at 6:30 and order off the menu (try the reuben spring rolls), then check out my new and improved talk and PowerPoint on the Grant book like the one I did in Saratoga Springs (see picture above) earlier this year. Books for sale at the Swifty's event, too, at the same price as at the book fair.

1 comment:

X'ing (aka Tweeting) Prewar Kansas