Thursday, September 29, 2022

Another Review, More Talks


 Another review of the Montgomery book is out, see here.  Apparently it will appear in the October 2022 edition of Civil War News.

After taking most of the summer off, I've also resumed giving talks to Civil War groups to plug the Montgomery, Grant and Granger books. In photo on left (taken by the gracious wife yesterday evening) I'm at Da Buffs, at the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Colonie, NY.

A couple of weeks ago, we were at the Cape May Civil War Round Table in southern New Jersey. Next up is the Binghamton, NY, Civil War Round Table on Oct. 18. 

On Nov. 5 I head to Providence, Rhode Island, to address their CWRT, and on Nov. 15 to Sussex County, NJ, to the Henry Ryerson CWRT. 

On Dec. 11 I'll talk to the Westchester County, NY, CWRT online via Zoom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media

  Apologies for light posting lately on this blog. I fear, as you can see above, I've been seduced by X (formerly Twitter), where you ca...